This Manual of Style is the style manual for all articles written in this wiki. It is intended to keep my writing consistent.
Article headings, sections
- The first sentence of an article should be a summary.
- If possible, include and bold the title of the article within the first sentence.
- On the first mention of a Hololive member, format the name as family name then given name. Examples: Tokino Sora, Watson Amelia
- On subsequent mentions of a Hololive member, use the first name. Examples: Sora, Amelia
- Full dates are formatted like June 13, 2016.
Verb tense, grammar
- For articles about Hololive, avoid the use of first-person.
- In general use present tense. Use past tense for past events, dead people, and material that is no longer produced.
- When referring to Hololive sources, do not link to unofficial clipped content.
- Link to other articles liberally.
When in doubt, refer to Wikipedia’s Manual of Style.